MSU Personnel

MSU faculty and staff enter significant financial interests using the Disclosure Report Form in Kuali Research system.

Non-MSU Personnel

A MSU net ID and Z-PID is required to access the OSP/CGA portal.

If you do not have a MSU netID (e.g., because you are a student, sub-recipient, visiting scholar, etc.) and are required to disclose your financial interests, use: